Everyone knows that exercise is good for the body. Unfortunately, some people need more encouragement to exercise. In Chicago, you have a lot of encouragement to exercise and one of them is … IT’S FREE!
When you exercise, your heart, lungs, brain, muscles and more are healthier. Needless to say, exercise is good for your body and very important too. In Chicago, what is good for your body can come at no cost – just a little of your time and a lot of effort as you do the exercise.
You can attend FREE exercise classes. See below for the classes that best fit your schedule! (source: cityofchicago.org)
Mondays and Wednesdays
- Piotrowski Park : 4247 W 31st Street : 9:00 am to 10:00 am
- Humboldt Park : 1400 N Sacramento : 10:30 am to 11:30 am
- Potawatomie Park : 7340 N Rogers : 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm
- Albany Park : 4929 N Sawyer : 2:30 pm to 3:30 pm
- Mount Sinai Hospital : 1500 S California Avenue : 2:30 pm to 3:30 pm
Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Harrison Park : 1824 S Wood : 9:00 am to 10:00 am
- Gage Park : 2411 W 55th St : 10:15 am to 11:15 am
- Davis Square Park : 4430 S Marshfield : 11:30 am to 12:30 pm
- St Mary Family Center : 1127 N Oakley : 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
- St Elizabeth Hospital : 1431 N Western : 2:30 pm to 3:30 pm
- Villa Guadalupe : 3021 E 91st : 9:00 am to 10:00 am
When you want to get physical, take a look at the class schedules above and get motivated! Getting healthy is not always FREE, so grab this opportunity. Make the most out of what are for FREE in Chicago!