Say you are at the supermarket and you are making your way to stand in line to pay. You survey the items in your cart and decide that you probably do not need another box of Kleenex at this time. Do you bring it back to where you got it on the aisles or do you leave it on the next shelf you pass?
Category: What do you think?
Your Kind of Music
When you talk about music, what is the first thing that comes to mind? What kind of music makes your heart soar, your lips spreading into a smile, make your feet start tapping to the beat, your fingers snapping to the tune and your mind just dancing from one room to another?
Like posting your link on meet and greets? Here’s a quick and easy tip!
Hi guys! I wanted to get this post out to you as early as possible! Weekends usually have a few meet and greets. And that means you have the opportunity to advertise! But are you not getting the d…
Source: Like posting your link on meet and greets? Here’s a quick and easy tip!
My Top 5 Foods To Eat After A Workout
After a workout I feel energised, happy and mentally awake… but also hungry! In fact, I like to eat a lot! However, after exercising I want to eat something beneficial, healthy and most importantly…
Sharing a Letter from CPS
A lot of Chicago parents are closely watching how the leadership of Governor Rauner will show support to the education of children. This is a letter from Forrest Claypool Chief Executive Officer of the Chicago Public Schools as well as from Dr. Janice K. Jackson.
Songs We’ve Forgotten
Here is another song that we may have already forgotten. Before you look at the song, ask yourself these questions
- Do you have bad days when you feel like everything is not going your way?
- Do you just want to give up sometimes and just leave everything be, because you can’t take it anymore?
- Do you have those days when you feel like you’ve lost the only true friend you’ve got?
When that day comes, remember this song.
When you achieve something, the first thing that comes to find to do is say THANK YOU!
… and this is to more years of achievements!
She’s Always a Woman to Me
Here is another song that we may have already forgotten. Before you look at the song, ask yourself these questions.
- Do you have a woman in your life that you often disagree with?
- Is there a woman in your life that always run to when you feel sad, when you are happy and in a celebrating mood, when you need a hug or a should to cry on?
- Do you have a woman in your life that will be angry at you one minute, but will cook your favorite meal for you the next?
- Who can you get to wash your clothes with no questions asked – sometimes even when you do not want her to do so?
- Who is that woman in your life that you just want to gather in your arms and take care of her?
Do these questions remind you of a certain woman in your life? Does it remind you of your mom? Yes, you may disagree with her about so many things. You may sometimes see the things that she does as disagreeable. You may find her mean and even wicked sometimes, but she is your mom, she will always be the one and only woman for you.