We all learn in different ways. For kinesthetic learners, a great way to learn in Chicago is by going to the different museums in the area. Schools, too, have really good options.
The Chicago Children’s Museum is offering discounted field trips between October 11 to October 31. This is a great back to school activity and guarantees lots of learning for the students!
Field trips are a great way for students to learn and the Chicago Children’s Museum offers a great learning experience. Field trips are welcome from 10 am to 3 pm for only $150 for 18 – 50 persons. Groups are expected to observe the following:
- 1 chaperone for every 5 students
- chaperones should be at least 16 years old
- to book a field trip, please call (312) 464-8249
The field trip fee includes the following:
- planning materials and chaperone guides
- individualized group orientation
- two hours to explore the museum
- access to special drop-in programs during the visit at no additional charge
In Chicago, learning opportunities are limitless and good deals are always just around the corner, whether you are a parent, a grandparent or even a teacher!
Make the most out of what are GOOD DEALS in Chicago!