If you have piles of bills or paperwork at home that you no longer need, this is something that you need. A shredding event!
Shredding your documents protect you from identity theft and from fraudulent access to your account or personal information. However, paper can pile up really fast and before you know it, you have sacks of paper in your closet, garage and wherever else in the house. While it is true that buying a shredder is a good option, shredding a few sheets of paper at a time can get tiresome too. So, the answer to your problem is a shredding event and there are a lot of those in Chicago for November 2016.
- November 4 34th Ward Shred-a-thon on 11500 S Halsted from 10 am to 2 pm
- November 5 at Country Club Hills on 4200 West Main Street Country Club Hills, IL from 10 am to 1 pm
- November 5 at the Wintrust Bank on 1100 Waukegan Road Northbrook from 8 am to 10 am
- November 5 at the Wintrust Bank on 200 N Bufallo Grove, Bufallo Grove from 8 am to 10 am
- November 5 at the Wintrust Bank on 245 Waukegan Road Northfield from 11 am to 1 pm
- November 5 at the Wintrust Bank on 600 Deerfield Rd Deerfield from 11 am to 1 pm
- November 8 at the Midway Service Center on 2717 West Chicago Ave from 9 am to 2 pm
- November 12 6th Ward Shred-a-thon on 8001 S King Drive from 10 am to 2 pm
- November 13 at Wicker Park on 2020 Evergreen Ave from 10 am to noon
- November 18 7th Ward Shred-a-thon on 2349 E 95th St from 10 am to 2 pm
- November 19 31st Ward Shred-a-thon on 2521 N Pulaski Rd from 10 am to 2 pm
- November 19 at the First Bank and Trust on 820 Church Street in Evanston from 11 am to 1 pm
So, what are you waiting for? Gather up those boxes of paper and head on the free shredding location nearest you and “un-clutter” your home!
Make the most out of what are for FREE in Chicago!