Going to a baby expo is not just exciting for exhibitors, but for attendees, as well. There is a certain charm to knowing about new ideas and products. Of course, there is a lot of pull to getting tons of FREE stuff!
This year, the Baby Expo by Family Time Magazine will be at
Moraine Valley Community College : 9000 W College Pkwy., Building M Palos HIlls, IL 60465
Here are some tips when attending an expo, so you can get the most out of it!
- Get an early start: Get to the expo on time. The earlier you are, the less lines you will encounter.
- Give yourself enough time: Plan on being at the expo for the day. Most expos require you to pay an entrance fee, so you need to make the most out of it by giving yourself time to see everything.
- Plan for your kids: If you will have kids with you, which may be likely if you are attending a baby or a kids expo, plan for your child getting tired. Bring a stroller with you. When your little one gets tired, let them rest in the stroller. A stroller will also be useful for keeping them at arms length when you are standing in line for a demo or an exhibit.
- Bring some snacks: While there will always be food for sale at an expo, know that there will also be a line too. To skip the line, bring some snacks with you. It does not need to be a full meal. It can be some crackers or biscuits and of course, water or juice!
- Start by getting the lay of the land: When you get to the expo, find a map or a list of exhibitors. Then, go around the expo while taking note of which exhibits you would like to go back to. Take note of which exhibits would have a demo that will take a lot of time or which one are a quick in and out. Once you’ve gone around the whole expo, go back to the exhibits that are on your list.
So, save the date! On September 10, 2016 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., visit the Baby Expo at Palos Hills, IL. Gift bags await the first 2,000 visitors. The prices are affordable, too! Babies, of course, are FREE. $2 for kids 2 years old to 12 years old and $10 for adults. Visit http://www.chicagobabyexpo.com for more details!
See you there! Make the most out of good deals in Chicago!
PS : To check out FREE activities / events per month, click here
One thought on “Baby Expo 2016”
I like these events 🙂