If you have piles of bills or paperwork at home that you no longer need, this is something that you need. A shredding event!
Shredding your documents protect you from identity theft and from fraudulent access to your account or personal information. However, paper can pile up really fast and before you know it, you have sacks of paper in your closet, garage and wherever else in the house. While it is true that buying a shredder is a good option, shredding a few sheets of paper at a time can get tiresome too. So, the answer to your problem is a shredding event and there are a lot of those in Chicago for October 2016!
- October 3 16th Ward Shred-a-thon at 1504 W 63rd St from 4 pm to 7 pm
- October 7 at the South Chicago Community Center at 8650 Commercial Ave from 10 am to 2 pm
- October 8 17th Ward Shred-a-thon at 6743 S Kedzie from 9 am to 2 pm
- October 11 at the Midway Service Center at 2717 West Chicago Ave from 9:30 am to 2 pm
- October 14 4th District shred-a-thon at 1341 W Grand from 2 pm to 6 pm
- October 15 21st Ward Shred-a-thon at 9011 S Ashland Ave from 10 am to 2 pm
- October 15 at the First Bank & Trust at 8047 Skokie Blvd from 9 am to noon
- October 18 Ward 14 Shred-a-thon at 4808 S Archer Ave from 9 am to 2 pm
- October 22 at the American Enterprise Bank at 600 N Buffalo Grove Rd from 10 am to noon
- October 22 4th Ward Shred-a-thon at the Lake Meadows Shopping Center on 3357 S King Drive from 9 am to 1 pm
- October 29 at the Heartland Bank and Trust on 485 Lake Street in Antioch from 9 am to noon
So, what are you waiting for? Gather up those boxes of paper and head on the free shredding location nearest you and “un-clutter” your home!
Make the most out of what are for FREE in Chicago!
One thought on “October Clean Up Shred Up Time!”
That’s awesome! I don’t think my state (South Dakota) has ever held anything like that before. I will have to do some searching to find out! 🙂