The temperature for Chicago is expected to go up to the 90’s tomorrow, Thursday, May 26, 2016. Truly, summer is just around the corner. To welcome the sun, Dunkin Donuts is once again selling Iced Coffee and Iced Tea for only 99c! Yes, 99c at most Dunkin Donuts store in the Chicago area.
How well do you know you Dunkin Donuts? Read on and discover …
Did you know?
- The very first Dunkin Donuts shop was in Quincy, MA in 1948?
- Dunkin Donuts has more 52 flavors all over the world. Have you heard of Dry Pork and Seaweed Donut? This is a variety offered in China
- Dunkin Donuts sells more than 30 cups of coffee per second
- Ever heard of quality checks? Dunkin coffee experts try or taste more than 200 coffee cups every day – Want to apply, anyone? 🙂
- There are 9 states that still do not have Dunkin Donuts – Those are Alaska, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Washington and Wyoming (information as of 2014). Although, recent news revealed that by 2017, there will be several Dunkin Donuts stores in Hawaii.
Was it nice knowing these? Do you have trivia about Dunkin Donuts that you would like to share here? Add your comments below or send an email to email@example.com.
Don’t forget! Visit a Dunkin Donuts store in the Chicago area and get your Iced Coffee or Iced Tea for only 99c!